Treatment For Typical Symptoms
- Well Tolerated
- Suitable for women of all ages
- Minimally invasive, fast and hormone-free
- Documented side effects
- Not suitable for all women
- Either lifelong or invasive treatment
Preparation for treatment
In order to confirm your suitability for the Juliet treatment you will be asked to attend a consultation with your specialist during which an intra-vaginal examination will be performed. This is to ensure that the correct diagnosis is achieved and that there are no complications that could affect your suitability for the treatment. Once complete you will be given confirmation of whether you are suitable for treatment.
- Avoid intercourse 24 hours before treatment and 72 hours following treatment
- We ask that you insert a tampon prior to attending your treatment. This will be removed immediately before the treatment being delivered
- Confirmation is needed that you are up to date with your cervical smears
- You maybe required to complete a negative pregnancy test prior to treatment.
- To ensure this please either abstain from intercourse or use contraception following your most recent period to the treatment date.